Hello from Farid - Crazy Mechanical Engineer from Malaysia!

name: farid nazmi
Mechanical Engineering
no work experience ( student)
I join CrazyEngineers because want to increase my knowledge in engineering and share experience or information with others crazy engineers,
my hobbies: surf internet.
😁

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Farid.

Ash is also from Malaysia 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE, hope CE will help you in enhancing your knowledge in Engineering. We have a few members on the Forum from Malaysia as well.

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hey farid, welcome to CE! 😀

Which uni are you from?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, looking forward to reading your posts.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hi farid,,
    Welcome to CE
    hope you benefit from CE as well as make others benefit from you
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just got a word from couple of my friends... there are some job openings for techies in Mumbai in couple of good companies. The experience level is around 3 years...
My BE is just started. I did my mini project "Microcontrollar based toll booth system". Now I want some topics that help me in big project.
Iam a 7th sem electronics and instrumentation student.We have to present a seminar as a part of our curriculum.Can u plz send me some topics dealing with latest technologies in...
​ You know, we might be inclined to disbelieve this exciting tale of derring-do if it weren't for the highly improbably heroics and ingenuity displayed by its three protagonists --...
Microsoft's new, free antivirus application Microsoft Security Essentials was released in a limited beta this morning, and now that we've got our hands on it, let's take a look at...