Hello from Engalankrit

Graphene...new tool for electronics engineer

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Re: Graphene

Welcome to CE 😀

Why dont you post a brief introduction about yourself?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman

:welcome: Welcome to CE, Engalankrit!

Tell us more about yourself... 😀 This is a place for you to introduce about yourself... 😀
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld

Welcome to CE.
    please post your post in right section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should introduce yourself in this section than posting a random topic.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey what is about it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Uranium reserve found in Andhra Pradesh could be world's largest : South: India Today . Your views? This new discovery once again reminds us that we are living on a...
*I don't wish to offend anybody and hope the discussion doesn't get heated. But I thought since this is an engineering site people would be more science inclined. I guess...
Name:Hi this is Kautilya here. Note Kautilya isn't my real name, I thought it would be a cool id. It was the name of that Indian Machiavelli who actually preceded...
One of the most popular, yet under-utilized, engineering tools is Microsoft[SUP]®[/SUP] Office Excel, the ubiquitous spreadsheet software. Excel is far more robust than most people think. Are you missing a...
HardlyWork.in - a web application turns your Facebook page into excel sheet, so that your colleagues think you're 'hard working' on Excel sheet. But actually, all you're doing is checking...