Hello from Belgium

Hello everyone,

I present myself, Edouard from Belgium. I'm a mobile developer making apps mostly for Android and iOS.
I decided to subscribe to this forum because I'm also passionated about making things from scratch (Iike 3d printing, programming and more recently electronic!).

I'm curently working on a project (with some other people) named agrome. It's a box that control everything to grow plant with sensors, leds light, pumps, heating system, Raspberry, camera,... And I need some challenge or help on differents aspects of the project.
-> I would be happy to introduce you this projet if you have interest on it 😉

P.S: sorry for frenchy english!

Edouard

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yoe, #-Link-Snipped-# ! Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Visiting Belgium is on the list; but without a schedule 😀 . Hope you will enjoy here. I'm sure a lot of engineers would definitely be interested in knowing about your project.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Bienvenue en CE #-Link-Snipped-#! Welcome to CE. The project is interesting. Seems to be for areas with poor sunlight.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Are you considering the use of exfoliated vermiculite as a soil constituent?
    It aerates the roots and also retains moisture. The mineral content helps plant growth.
  • Elib
    Elib
    Thanks you all for the welcome!

#-Link-Snipped-# In fact the project is made for the hard to harvest plants or for example simply to control each stage of the plant grow while playing with th light, nutriment,.... (and much more)
    I didn't know about thoses exfoliat vermiculite, thanks for the trick I'm going to make more research about it. I fell like I will enjoy this forum!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Elib
    I'm going to make more research about it.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I use this for growing orchids.
  • Elib
    Elib
    Tanks for the link, my partners are already investing this solution.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese gadgets company LeEco is rapidly expanding its wings in India with a number of smart gadgets under its belly, be it the massively popular LeEco Le 1S smartphone...
A Testathon is like a hackathon but for testers. On the day you’ll be testing amazing apps with some of the best testers to win a whole load of prizes....
can you please explain us about what are the minimum thicknesses for pcc in proportions for all the civil works i,e from raft to finishing of a building?
Voracious readers and book enthusiasts have already adapted to a modern type of reading – Digital Reading. For the last few years, owing to technological advancements and large endorsements by...
In India affordable Android Marshmallow smartphones are hard to come by but all that has changed with the recently launched Intex Cloud Fame. Intex Technologies, a company which has the...