Hello from Anuradhaa

hello friends of this community i would like to say hai to u all guys first of all i want to know whether some one is there from sacet trichy ECE Batch 1998-2002 if any one please reply me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Anuradha. Good to have you on CE. Hopefully we've someone from SACET Trichy ECE batch. We're growing rapidly so, I hope engineers from your college shall join in soon.

Do tell us more about you. We look forward to your introduction & posts.

PS: Do tell your students about CE! 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome on Board..!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Greetings!
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    welcome to the world's cRaziest Hangout place for Engineers...welcome to CRAZYENGINEERS
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, anuradhaa! We're crazy here!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi! i m shravya doing b.tech final yr and i m doing a mini project on "ONLINE RESULTS". So i m in search of good points related to advantages of...
Something very interesting for folks at Yahoo! Here: Yahoo! Search BOSS - YDN Historic, huh?
Hello everybody, I m Aditi TE electronics student. I want an different idea of mini project which should contain less than 3 ICs.
I'm Nidhi Verma, IT engineering student from Jaipur. I'm looking for an innovative and creative mini project in C programming language. Can someone tell me a project that is easy...
were can i download a free C++ compiler