Hello from a future EE!

Hello everyone my name is Colby. Im 20 years old and a senior at Devry university in Kansas City, Missouri. I am graduating in June, and cannot wait to get into the field. I developed an interest in electronics as a kid, playing with RC cars. I would take them apart and play with the motors. I also really enjoy computers, cars, and gaming. I plan to graduate and get a job with embedded systems, hopefully doing C/C++ programming. Right now I work as a laptop technician for Panasonics national service center here in Leawood, Kansas. We service the Panasonic Toughbook line of laptops.

I look forward to searching though the threads for help and getting to know a few professionals that can give me some advice. Thanks!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Howdy Colby! Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Colby, Nice introduction. We hope to see you at the forum regularly 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcom to CE..Looking forward for active participation from you..
  • cbaber
    cbaber
    Simple search for "electronics engineering forum" in Google lead me to the site. I also forgot to mention web design as one of my hobbies. I have been doing that for 6 years. I have opened several forums using everything from vBulletin, IPB, phpBB, etc. Also a lot of wordpress blogs. My only project right now is DSiFanboy.com, a forum for Nintendo DSi owners. That project is slowly fading away though, as I have lost interest in handheld gaming.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
    Nice introduction 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE, Colby !!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE colby
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Colby!
    Keep an active participation with us!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hello Colby, welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I am thinking about replacing our most common smilies with new ones. Here's what I've - Not all of the smilies will be included, but the most common ones...
If you have problems creating and remembering strong passwords then this video is for you, [video=youtube;RaQnsCeSVZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQnsCeSVZQ[/video] This Video will help you create strong passwords and remember them with ease, this...
I stick to the basics... This is my first post here... 😎... Name: Ranganath Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Working as an SSE for Wipro technologies Work Experience: 4...
Hi friends!! I have installed hmail server in my lappy..I wasn't able to open the hmail server administrator to create a domain.While trying to open i get a error as...
How HDD will get crashed??