hello from a CE enthusiast !!!

hey guys,

i'm not exactly a newbie,but my introduction is long pending.........so here it goes.

Myself:CIVILPRINCESS

Engineering Trade:civil engineering

Hobbies & Interests: music,books and CE

Aim in life: too huge to accommodate in here;-)

About me:i'm really enthusiastic and i love anything concerning civil.in fact i get excited when i come across any articles on buildings or construction.but i'm just a second year ......so i know only the basics and try to learn more.
my strength is my aptitude;and my weakness is my verbal skills.so, i'm getting all the help i can from from you guys and try to help you as far as i can.hope to be a super active CEan !!!!

I joined CrazyEngineers because: i just came across it through a search engine.

so, that's all folks๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great !! You are already welcomed to CE..

Thanks for the intro ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome once again. I hope CE, one day, will take up a mega construction project and we all will have a chance to work together! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Ha ha..! Welcome to CE Princess...!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome again Princess

Glad to be introduced to you
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    ha ha!!!!๐Ÿ˜
    nice intro princess.....
    welcome again....๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    thanks guys...๐Ÿ˜

and biggie i do hope we get a chance to work together......;-)
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome again civilprincess ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Haha, its never too late for an introduction ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Better late than never & we won't tease you too much for the delay! welcome
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    your late introduction suggest that you are a true naughty engineer who used to do his work when the time limit almost finished ..like submitting late assignments..ha ha ..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

write an program in C to find whether a given input number is EVEN or ODD Condition :- do not use conditional statement(if,while) ,ternary operator(?) only use printf and scanf...
We just got the news that Infosys is laying off its employees once again. This time, about 5-10% of the workforce may be laid off. Its being said that the...
Well, uhh, the forum rules did say that the topic should be titled appropriately... ๐Ÿ˜ *shot* After looking through the other introduction posts, I wondered whether the template given in...
I don't mean to be a leecher right on the day I joined CE, but I'm a bit pressed on time for the completion of this task at the moment,...
hello friends i am rohit doing engineering in electrical & electronics branch.I need your help .I have to make a mini project within a week so can you please suggest...