Hello Friends,

Hi all,
I am Hrishikesh, and I'm from Kerala, India. I am a Computer Science and Engineering Student.
and I am happy that i got a place to share and explore some good (Crazy) ideas.
and looking forward for that.
Thank You. !!๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Hrishikesh ๐Ÿ˜€ . How did you discover CE?

We hope you will have a great time here and help us in spreading word about CE among your friends. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • hrishi.kb
    hrishi.kb
    I was Googling to improve my C++, and I found this forum. and active participation. that is my promise for you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Hrishikesh! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • hrishi.kb
    hrishi.kb
    thanks ๐Ÿ˜.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am about to begin my major project and need some interesting ideas. Please help me. My guide is not very helpful and i want to take a sensible...
Yup, Im back baby. My love, my CE, Im here for you, I will never leave you ever again sweetheart. Ok, guys Im back on CE after 3 years of...
hey friends.. i got a problem.. somebody has hacked my gmail account. now i am not able to log in.. it happened today morning.. can anyone say what to do...
looks like Goggle has come up with better search options and tool for advanced users. It has now more of user based priority options like opting for only shopping links...
hello. As it is a known fact that CCIR has put a limit on the bandwidth of transmission of FM for radio broadcasting from 88MHz to 108MHz, with maximum frequency...