Hello fellow Engineers

I'm not exactly an engineer but I aspire to be one in like 4 years or so. I have my share of failures, I was an engineering student in university for about 3 years but it didn't turn out well. Now I am applying to another university for electrical engineering major.
I am looking to bounce back and open a business one day.

Looking forward to participate in this great forum.

If you have any question don't be shy to ask me ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ammar ๐Ÿ˜€ For us, engineering is about attitude and not about formal degrees or certifications. Be comfortable here and I'm 100% sure that you'll enjoy CE. It's always great to have aspiring entrepreneurs in our community.
  • Ammar Ismail
    Ammar Ismail
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# I hope I can add something to this amazing community.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering Trade : Plastics & Chemicals Location: Bangalore Occupation: Technical Director - Plastics Work Experience: 30 years experience in plastic industries Hobbies & Interests : Reading & Music Aim in...
DOP is a plasticzer used to make PVC soft.I wish to know from fellow CEans, having chemical engineering expertize, if DOP can be stored in ms tanks without any rust...
can anybody guide for the m tech admission, i have completed my b tech in electrical this winter but my degree is in 2nd class so want to do m...
using any number of zeros only by applying any mathematical symbols among zeros how to bring the result 720
Engineering Trade : Computer - Software Engineering Occupation: Student Work Experience: 1 year internship as QA Test Analyst and Associate SW Engineer Hobbies & Interests : Living life to the...