Hello fellow CEans

Myself Mr. Aishwarya Dhawad. I am a Mechanical engineer and is widely interested in topics related to automobiles and thermal sciences. I am from Nagpur (Maharashtra) and completed by bachelors in mechanical from M.I.T. Pune in 2016 and is looking forward for further education. I am passionate about cars and there power source "THE ENGINES". Looking forward to have a great time with you all and contribute significantly through my articles and learn from all fellow CEans!!!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community, #-Link-Snipped-#. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google is late (very late) to the mobile live streaming party. While Facebook and Twitter have made mobile live streaming tools available to the public since the last two years,...
Logitech has earned a lot of accolades from live streaming YouTubers for its reliable and powerful C920 webcam. This time it has taken the next big step in webcam market...
Hi! I am Dipankar Ganguly, pursuing B. Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from Techno India Salt Lake, Kolkata, India. I was encouraged by my classmates Debasmita & Amit...
I am a final year student and currently I have this idea of a machine that sorts different types of plastics depending on their grades. I was recently reading about...
Hello everyone. Myself Anup Singh and I am just a semester away from having a degree in Mechanical engineering. A person of various interests defines me well and automotive dynamics...