Hello everyone..

Hi All, this is Omkar Adgaonkar. Though I had registered on crazy engineers four years back, I have not been a active member.
I am working in software industry having 3+ years of experience.Crazy engineers forum have helped me to sort out career dilemma.
I love reading,writing,trekking and travelling around. I am passionate about photography and JAVA.
Last but not the least I have joined crazy engineers to keep craziness alive in me and spread it as much as I can.
😉😁

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Welcome bro
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    We are waiting for your crazy posts and share your passion on :java: here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family, Omkar. 😀 Do share the career advice with others and be an active contributor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After smartphones, now almost every tech company is jumping onto smart wearable devices, many of them focusing on health, nutrition and fitness. We have seen people making New Year or...
If you thought Google Glass and all the latest smart-watches and fitness trackers unveiled at the MWC 2014 was the only thing about wearable gadgets you will read this time...
Why differentiation of area of circle is its circumference And vice versa while integrating ??
Samsung Galaxy Y, Ace I, Pocket, Mini I are the android devices which were deferred to Android update of 4.0+ due to the chipset used within it 'Broadcomm BCM 21553'....
Apple is all geared up to showcase its "iOS in the car" initiative with Ferrari, Volvo and Mercedes Benz at the Geneva Motor Show scheduled next week. It has chosen...