View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12775 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
frish
frish • Oct 24, 2008

Hello everyone!

Alright lads?
My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters.

I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes.

Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally racing (in an old Alpine A110 Group4), Skiing, sailing, taekwondo, R/C Racing etc etc ....

I've worked of Airbus as an Acoustics engineer. Before i graduated i worked for a private owner as a mechanic.

I joined CrazyEngineers because i thought the site was fun and would probably help me with engineering related questions. And who know perhaps i'll be able to help a few people.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 24, 2008
Perfect ! 😁

Welcome to CE, Tim! We glad to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find answers to all your questions.

We look forward to having you as our active member
anuragh27crony
anuragh27crony • Oct 26, 2008
Hello TIM ...welcome to CE forum... :smile:
frish
Alright lads?
My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters.

I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes.

Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally racing (in an old Alpine A110 Group4), Skiing, sailing, taekwondo, R/C Racing etc etc ....

I've worked of Airbus as an Acoustics engineer. Before i graduated i worked for a private owner as a mechanic.

I joined CrazyEngineers because i thought the site was fun and would probably help me with engineering related questions. And who know perhaps i'll be able to help a few people.
Welcome on Board!!

We would be looking forward for a few interesting posts on acoustics from you.
gohm
gohm • Oct 27, 2008
Welcome! cool on the wrc! I formerly raced ama motorcycles and now am diverging into autocross and hpdes.
raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Oct 28, 2008
Hi Tim
Welcome to CE

Share this content on your social channels -