Hello everyone!

Alright lads?
My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters.

I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes.

Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally racing (in an old Alpine A110 Group4), Skiing, sailing, taekwondo, R/C Racing etc etc ....

I've worked of Airbus as an Acoustics engineer. Before i graduated i worked for a private owner as a mechanic.

I joined CrazyEngineers because i thought the site was fun and would probably help me with engineering related questions. And who know perhaps i'll be able to help a few people.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Perfect ! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE, Tim! We glad to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find answers to all your questions.

We look forward to having you as our active member
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hello TIM ...welcome to CE forum... :smile:
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    frish
    Alright lads?
    My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters.

I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes.

Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally racing (in an old Alpine A110 Group4), Skiing, sailing, taekwondo, R/C Racing etc etc ....

I've worked of Airbus as an Acoustics engineer. Before i graduated i worked for a private owner as a mechanic.

I joined CrazyEngineers because i thought the site was fun and would probably help me with engineering related questions. And who know perhaps i'll be able to help a few people.
    Welcome on Board!!

We would be looking forward for a few interesting posts on acoustics from you.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome! cool on the wrc! I formerly raced ama motorcycles and now am diverging into autocross and hpdes.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Tim
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hallo, I'm Adib. I help for my final year project. I have ran out of idea. Can anybody help me? I'm studying in PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL.. Please Help Me..๐Ÿ˜”
Hallo, I'm Adib. I help for my final year project. I have ran out of idea. Can anybody help me? I'm studying in PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL.. Please Help Me..๐Ÿ˜”
I don't know what to say. What do you think? To cut the long story short, I have been seriously thinking if Google's turning evil. Why did they not work...
All my efforts to love Chrome are moribund. I discovered that YouTube videos freeze in Chrome! Is it just me or Google didn't do basic testing of Chrome? ๐Ÿ˜’
Lets talk about Google's SMS channel here.... All CEan are welcomed to post their views