Hello everyone!!!

This is Dinesh N, I complete my BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) at KSR College of Enginering in the year 2012.My hobbies are reading novels and solving SUDOKU and finally I am joining CE because of i need more idea about what is the roll of an engineer in this world.

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Hi dinesh, Welcome to CE.๐Ÿ˜€
    Adding something more to his introduction, I know him for past 1 week and we are working together.

He is a great dancer too. Can we keep a dance competition between dinesh and DE.๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dinesh N
    Dinesh N
    Aaarthi its little bit over i am not a good dancer okay ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend i am sulochana.i m post graduate with psychology and currently doing mca.work as a computer faculty.
why there is air gap present in between rotor and stator in every machine??what is the significance of having this???..
when a system is said to be stable according to control systems in terms ofpoles and zeros without referring imaginary axis?
what does a interview board expect from the candidate?? bunch of certificates or personality or answers to their questions what all do they expect??
Hiiii Evryone!!!!!! I m in final yr currently, I want latest cse updates.... I m not so talented, I want ur helps....๐Ÿ˜€