hello everyone.

i'm shaileja ram
i'm a student of raisoni institue pursuing BE in electrical now in final yr.
i like to sing and watch movies.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Shailaja 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Are you a trained singer or a hobby singer?

We hope you will enjoy CE. Feel free to contribute to all the exciting discussions here in various sections.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE 😀. Good to have a singer around for company. Well, I'm a hobby singer though!!!
  • shaileja
    shaileja
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Shailaja 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Are you a trained singer or a hobby singer?

We hope you will enjoy CE. Feel free to contribute to all the exciting discussions here in various s i'm a hobby singer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Mobile and Verizon unveiled that Samsung Galaxy SIII will be available on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network from July 10 2012. Users will have access to a service as...
can anyone mail me a copy of IS 1608? If so i request you to do it as fast as possible. with regards, gopal < MOD Edit : Email ID...
Hi everybody .... I want to know what is diversity in communication systems ? what does it mean and what is it's different forms ? Thank you
Researchers Create Clickjack Rootkit, Stay Ahead Of Hackers Samsung Galaxy Chat With ICS And Full QWERTY Keyboard Launched Hydrogel Exhibits Never Seen Before Electrical Performance – Stanford University All You...
see der is a foreign university exchange program in our course, n i m given a task to find most of the information of foreign unversities which except foreign exchange...