hello everyone!

I am ketki. i am a student of 'electronics and telecommunication' trade. I belong to a town, khamgaon.
I strongly believe in the rightly said statement 'Engineers are creators!'
I am not professional yet. My hobby is reading.
I am here to get the answers of the small queries which i usually get while studying.
Thanks!
regards...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Family. Good to read from you. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ketki 😀 We're glad to have you with us. We look forward to your contribution to CrazyEngineers in terms of questions, answers to others questions, ideas etc. Do inform your friends about this site.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active here.
  • ketki.a
    ketki.a
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Family. Good to read from you. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
    actually, i was searching for a answer, when i found ce in the search results. I visited the page and found it intresting!! It is really very nice! so, i joined it!
    😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea is to view the entire functionality's as an administrator point of view and be able to monitor all the employees and there by take proper decisions that stand...
I just read it in news that DRDO has undertaken defence technology projects worth Rs 80,000 crore and therefore they are looking for manpower. DRDO needs to recruit at least...
i am prasanna . a final yr student of a small college under annauniv. i belongs to ECE stream. i came here to get some new friends and info regarding...
It aims to provide best offers and services to clients for cool cabs. Abstract: The Cool Cab service is a trusted and reliable name in travel business. Making use of...
Hello everyone. I am graduating this month in engineering. I have been placed in TCS but I am not feeling like going for job at this age of 23 years....