Hello Everyone

Hello Friends,

I am Mitul Patel From India. I am new member here. I joined these forums to get more information about the engineers activity and project ideas. However I want to be a good Software Engineer. I hope I will meet the new person here.

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! We're happy to have you with us. Make sure that you're comfortable with all the features of CE Community and start participating in existing discussions. Feel free to start new discussion topics in relevant sections.

Curious to know how did you discover this website?
  • mitultechs
    mitultechs
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am glad to be here to see amazing stuff. I was searching some project ideas over the Google. I got these forums. It include great post and ideas so eager to know all these things. I want to make something different through engineer passion......
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# to CE family ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mitultechs
    mitultechs
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€ I am too great full today that I got these forums....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mitultechs
    mitultechs
    #-Link-Snipped-# I will be active for all time....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here with us Mitul. ๐Ÿ˜€

Looking forward to see floods of posts from you here.
  • mitultechs
    mitultechs
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yes I will. It good be here. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE, Mitul ๐Ÿ˜€ !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well.. here's some food for thought. I had my mobile battery kept just next tomy laptops' outlet air vent and i noticed it was getting heated. The thing bugging me...
hi... m an cs engineering student.m studying in 4th sem.i m here to improve my knwoledge
Lecture by Professor Oussama Khatib for Introduction to Robotics (CS223A) in the Stanford Computer Science Department. In the first lecture of the quarter, Professor Khatib provides an overview of the...
Moschip Semiconductor Technology Ltd, a design services company based out of Hyderabad has launched a personal computer virtualisation system to allow gaming, video streaming and Internet browsing on TV. The...
I think the title says it all. even though turbines convert fluid energy into mechanical energy,and their working principle is quite opposite to that of fans and pumps, do they...