hello everyone

hello everyone,
since long i joined this great site as i like all the wonders our engineers have given to this world and also feel thankful to all those who made this place worth living. i love all the engineers of this world and respect them all be it the newbies or the great professionals.
come on all the CEans,lets hope to make this world a more better and safer place to live in.let us share all the best concepts of engineering and make this place more worth living.
LOVE to all the CEans.
Thank You all.
{Akhilesh}

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi Akhi welcome to CE...that's great attitude... :smile:

Hope for your active participation in CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Remember that, CrazyEngineers is an international forum. You are in the company of the best and the brightest engineers from all over the world including engineering students & enthusiasts...
Can anyone help me in this topic? My project is based on ADSP vs Microprocessor.
Hey all, I'm Prabakar Naidu @ pRaBhU, currently in my final year of Electronics & Communications Engineering from AUCE, Visakhapatnam, AP India. I came to know about CE while searching...
Hiiii everybody, Why do we need a Probe-Long-Term in Anti Jam Communication System? It connects the side information to the channel. Someone please explain. Thank you..
i want some thing from elec. n comm. bakgrnd......... project based on elec. ckts....