Hello Everyone

This is Gaurav , I am currently in third year of my Computer Engineering.
I have been a member of CE for two days now and i am absolutely loving it.๐Ÿ˜

I hope that i get to learn a lot from CE and its members.. and i will also try to help if i can. Thanx

Hello again

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Gaurav,

Good to see your introduction. I'm glad that you love CE. We all look forward to your posts!

Oh yes - do tell your friends about CE!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hello there, Guarav!
    I'm really happy that you like CE! It's full of nice people, like Mr. Big K up there above me!
    Btw, welcome to CE!
  • arti_mishra
    arti_mishra
    gauravtiwari89
    This is Gaurav , I am currently in third year of my Computer Engineering.
    I have been a member of CE for two days now and i am absolutely loving it.๐Ÿ˜

I hope that i get to learn a lot from CE and its members.. and i will also try to help if i can. Thanx

Hello again
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • arti_mishra
    arti_mishra
    hiiii gaurav whts up

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys think about this! We all know that sound is one form of energy! SO why don we convert the sound energy to some useful form! Is it possible???
CEans! I'm happy to tell you that we feature on AllTop.com's newly added Engineering section! ๐Ÿ˜ Our feed will appear at AllTop -> Engineering (scroll down) [Note that AllTop is...
Discuss the following announcement in this thread! https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/3784-ce-forums-alltop-com-new-post.html ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
hi guys....i'm back... i'm doing final year mechanical...... i have planned to do a project on the following.... We all know tat sound energy is one form of energy.... why...
Hello but i'm seriously noob! Diploma Level from Singapore.