HELLO everyone im joined here because I need help

Who wants to help me to create my proposal mini project in my country. Im still taking Civil engineering course. And I am doing a thesis or reasearch project. I need a technical adviser. Who wants to help me thanks in advanced

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rubberised Asphalt roads can be looked at.
    Porous roads that drain fast can be useful for heavy rainfall locations.
    Lego type quick to assemble disaster relief shelters would help rehabilitation.
  • Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Sir may you help me for our computation and other advise
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Dear CFJ, Civil E is not my area. The ideas listed above were issues I was involved in one way or other during my work. I am sure that there are subject experts here, who can guide you well. You can post your queries and we all will try to help you.
  • Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Celso F. Javier Jr.
    A.V.Ramani
    Dear CFJ, Civil E is not my area. The ideas listed above were issues I was involved in one way or other during my work. I am sure that there are subject experts here, who can guide you well. You can post your queries and we all will try to help you.
    Thanks to your time and help
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Have a look at these:
    1. Vibrating barrier: a novel device for the passive control of structures under ground motion
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. Concrete Canvas Shelters (CCS) are rapidly deployable hardened shelters that can be deployed by 2 people, in under 1 hour. CCS have two major advantages over conventional tented shelter: Operational: CCS enable a hardened structure from day one of an operation. They provide much better environmental protection, increased security and vastly improved medical capability.

3. 10 Cutting-Edge Disaster Relief Technologies
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Celso F. Javier Jr.
    A.V.Ramani
    Have a look at these:
    1. Vibrating barrier: a novel device for the passive control of structures under ground motion
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. Concrete Canvas Shelters (CCS) are rapidly deployable hardened shelters that can be deployed by 2 people, in under 1 hour. CCS have two major advantages over conventional tented shelter: Operational: CCS enable a hardened structure from day one of an operation. They provide much better environmental protection, increased security and vastly improved medical capability.

3. 10 Cutting-Edge Disaster Relief Technologies
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank you sir but I already a topic
    My proposal is A two storey public market of barangay Sta. Ana taguig city.

And im already doing my chapter 1-3 of my thesis
  • Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Celso F. Javier Jr.
    I will post the procedure of the thesis and please guide and help me to complete it all procedure
  • Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Help me to do this
    The topic is " A Two-Storey Public Market of Barangay Sta. Ana Taguig City
  • Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Please help to do this thanks
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    As I said earlier, this is not my area. However, I shall give whatever inputs within my knowledge. Please see this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Celso F. Javier Jr.
    Celso F. Javier Jr.
    A.V.Ramani
    As I said earlier, this is not my area. However, I shall give whatever inputs within my knowledge. Please see this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thankyou sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote Kanban, KonMari, GTD, the Pomodoro Technique. The (check) list goes on and on. If you’ve ever wanted to do more or work better, you’ve probably thought about trying one...
Quote It happens to everyone. You sit down to finish a project, but before long your mind wanders to something entirely new. Facebook starts calling. You begin browsing on Amazon....
Quote The 40-foot Proterra Catalyst E2 Max has 660 kWh of energy storage, which delivers a standard range of between 194 and 350 miles. However, at the Navistar Proving Grounds...
I've been investing significant time in learning the test-driven development approach for my upcoming projects ( for CrazyEngineers IO ) and frankly speaking, I'm on the edge. On one side,...
May I have a soft copy of your civil engineering books please. Thanks for help And If you want to help me in my project study or let say thesis...