Hello Everybody!!

Name:Sanchayita Sinha

Engineering Trade:Information Technology BTech

Occupation
: Unemployed
Hobbies & Interests:

Aim in life
: Software Developer

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I can gain a whole lot of technical knowledge from this website.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and learn from fellow engineers. Do inform your friends about CE; through our Invite Friends feature (check in sidebar).

We look forward to your active participation on CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hello! Welcome to CE and thank you for the introduction. Looking forward to your contributions to the forums.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. Just be active here I am sure you will get a lot of technical knowledge. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on web base Augmented reality Application and I want to know about good open source Augmented reality webtool kit. Can i embed virtual reality + Augmented reality???if...
hi friends i am working in a private company as a draftsman. i need your supports cause. i am facing a lot of problems during the design of blower and...
we can read the value of LDR through multimeter, but can we read the value of LDR on LCD at ATMEGA 16?
Let us say, I don't have internet access for more than 9 months. How will I make sure my email account is not deleted?
Well this bike by now is extinct. i just came to know about it from an auto magazine. the beauty of this is that it gave the highest mileage ever,...