View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12892 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Tanjina Laila
Tanjina Laila • May 1, 2012

Hello everybody!

Hi! This is Tanjina. I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh. I've joined here to learn and be a real Engineer..
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • May 1, 2012
Hi Tanjina,
We are glad to have you here with us. How did you discover CE?

Be an active member.
gohm
gohm • May 1, 2012
Hi, glad to have you as part of CE.
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • May 1, 2012
Welcome to CE. Have a nice time on CE. 😀
Tanjina Laila
Tanjina Laila • May 4, 2012
AbraKaDabra
Hi Tanjina,
We are glad to have you here with us. How did you discover CE?

Be an active member.
i searched for a topic of my report "single point cutting tool" in Google and got the link of CE. thanks for the complement... 😀
K!r@nS!ngu
K!r@nS!ngu • May 4, 2012
Welcome to CE Tanjina Laila 😀
Tanjina Laila
Tanjina Laila • May 8, 2012
plz help! how can i get help for any topic? should i post thread? when i want to post threads it shows error message..and shows to add poll..actually i don't have much knowledge about poll but i want to learn.. actually it has been a little bit difficult for me to understand the rules of CE..plz help...
Hi Tanjina welcome to CE.

Go through the below links , you will understand how to post on CE and how to post a poll, if you have any more questions feel free to post in those threads or start new threads.

https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/how-to-post-on-new-ce-forums.49721/

https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/how-to-add-poll-in-your-thread.49797/
K!r@nS!ngu
K!r@nS!ngu • May 9, 2012
Tanjina Laila
plz help! how can i get help for any topic? should i post thread? when i want to post threads it shows error message..and shows to add poll..actually i don't have much knowledge about poll but i want to learn.. actually it has been a little bit difficult for me to understand the rules of CE..plz help...
Take a snapshot of the error and upload the image for easiest solution...

Share this content on your social channels -