Hello everybody!

Hi! This is Tanjina. I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh. I've joined here to learn and be a real Engineer..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Tanjina,
    We are glad to have you here with us. How did you discover CE?

Be an active member.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hi, glad to have you as part of CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time on CE. 😀
  • Tanjina Laila
    Tanjina Laila
    AbraKaDabra
    Hi Tanjina,
    We are glad to have you here with us. How did you discover CE?

Be an active member.
    i searched for a topic of my report "single point cutting tool" in Google and got the link of CE. thanks for the complement... 😀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# 😀
  • Tanjina Laila
    Tanjina Laila
    plz help! how can i get help for any topic? should i post thread? when i want to post threads it shows error message..and shows to add poll..actually i don't have much knowledge about poll but i want to learn.. actually it has been a little bit difficult for me to understand the rules of CE..plz help...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Tanjina welcome to CE.

Go through the below links , you will understand how to post on CE and how to post a poll, if you have any more questions feel free to post in those threads or start new threads.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Tanjina Laila
    plz help! how can i get help for any topic? should i post thread? when i want to post threads it shows error message..and shows to add poll..actually i don't have much knowledge about poll but i want to learn.. actually it has been a little bit difficult for me to understand the rules of CE..plz help...
    Take a snapshot of the error and upload the image for easiest solution...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Data integrity is one of the most critical aspects of any database system. It is important that the data adhere to predefined set of rules, as determined by database administrator,...
I just stumbled across this teaser that is quite interesting - And then went to this site called www.thenextgalaxy.com It says, Join Samsung Mobile at Unpacked 2012, where the dawn...
Hey guys, I have been googling about the Java Media Framework that allows video, audio and other time based media to be added to java applications. We can capture webcam...
Just wondering whether we should offer dedicated sections for more engineering disciplines? For example, there are a lot of instrumetnation, product design engineers signed up on CE and they may...
Hello everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to transmit a signal through air without having to use electromagnetic waves. And why are electromagnetic waves so commonly...