hello everybody...

hello everyone i am Sakshi doing btech in ece....in 3rd year...hope to hv sum gud tym here...

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE

keep an active participation with us.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sakshi 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. Tell us what brought you to CE? What was your first impression?

Also, please refrain from using SMS text in your posts, it's a common protocol we all follow.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi sakshi, Welcome to our CE family.
    Hope you will enjoy CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi mates whenever i on my laptop which shows rub.dll error.how to slove it.is it affected virus?
need some ideas for my final year electronics project based on micro-controllers,fpga or verilog.
Hello everyone. I am doing my project on "analysis of waste product of Jatropha oil mill (Jatropha cake) as fuel for co-generation of superheated steam" and I dont know where...
On the 21[sup]st[/sup] day of the 3G auction in India, the bid price has reached INR. 10,749 crores! Mumbai leads the race @ 1,816.54 crores followed by Delhi @ 1,755.59...
Site: Cupidtino From the front page: Cupidtino is a beautiful new dating site created for fans of Apple products by fans of Apple products! Why? Diehard Mac & Apple fans...