i am a new member with u

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mecha
    hi all
    i am a new member with u
    Hi Mecha, welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

Mind telling us more about you? Here's a template we designed for introductions - #-Link-Snipped-#

Take a look.

Yes, do tell your friends/colleagues about CE. Enjoy your stay here and interact with the best engineering brains on CE ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all i am a mechatronics eng. and i wanna ur help in finding an idea for my last year project try to help me ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Hey Guys (and gals), I have a real life problem for all of you techies. Its not a problem per se, but wanted all of your opinions on how I...
hi all, can anyone tell me any website which can provide me with all the details about how google works? I mean its architecture, its searching.[SIZE=-1]infolab.stanford.edu is one site i...
CEans, We went online on 26th November 2005. We have approx. 3 more months before we celebrate our 2nd Birthday ๐Ÿ˜! You might think that this thread comes a little...
Hey fellow CEans! In line with the CE Culture, I present thou with a list of free and legal ๐Ÿ˜€p) online collections of engineering e-books and journals. Engineering Village 2...