Hello engineers

I am Allwyn Stanley.I am from India.I am a mechanical engineer.
Apart from engineering I love to play the guitar.. I am new here and so lookin forward to make new friends😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Allwyn 😀 Good to have you with us. Which type of guitar do you play?
  • Allwyn Kujur
    Allwyn Kujur
    I play both the acoustic and electric guitar.
    I have been playing since the last 13 years...I have completed grade 1 from The Trinity College Of London.so i can play the Keyboard,guitar,drums,mouth organ and flute 😀 Had a band in my college days ..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE! 😀 I am sure you will make friends here soon, just be an active participant in the ongoing discussions.
    Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers? And what inspired you to join in?
    It's good to have a musician engineer here. Do share your music with us.
  • Dai
    Dai
    Welcome and enjoy your stay here.

#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community looking forward to see you active on forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Embedded System Based Access Module for Motor Controller Chopper Based Speed Control of DC Motor Using FPGA Controller Automatic Railway Signaling System at Diamond Crossing using PIC V/F Method Speed...
i want to know that what are the important software a student needs to learn about in the college life to be mostly prepared for a job. Is there any...
Can someone please supply me with some accurate data for the physical, chemical and mechanical properties of HDPE.
I was actually studying into an alternative way to the present transportation problems in my country Nigeria and i got to a stage where i need to model a levitating...
hi friends.... This is Elanchezhian, working for Express Publications limited, a daily english news paper and a local vernacular. My hobbies ...listening to music and surfing the net... finished my...