Hello CrazyEngineers!

Name: Shweta

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science

*Occupation
: Currently working as Systems Engineer in Infosys😑😁

Work Experience: 1 year πŸ˜€

*Hobbies & Interests

: Can become curious about anything and everything, analyzing mostly everything around( including non-living things 😁😳 )..you will find more about me, as we move with time πŸ˜€

*Aim in life
: Hmm.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Interestingly unique and great community to find like minds πŸ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Nice Username. Welcome to community.
  • Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Nice Username. Welcome to community.
    Thanks you! πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. I am pretty sure you will love it here. Just start visiting the community regularly and don't hesitate in taking part in ongoing discussion and activities. All the best.
  • Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. I am pretty sure you will love it here. Just start visiting the community regularly and don't hesitate in taking part in ongoing discussion and activities. All the best.
    Definitely! Thanks a lot! πŸ˜€
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Can become curious about anything and everything, analyzing mostly everything around( including non-living things 😁😳
    Analyzing non-living things? Interesting!😘 Can you please elaborate?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Crazy Pixel
    ...Okay, explain those smilies; please? β˜•

PS: Welcome!
  • Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Analyzing non-living things? Interesting!😘 Can you please elaborate?
    Hehe!..Its like forming stories..nvm πŸ˜›

Kaustubh Katdare
    ...Okay, explain those smilies; please? β˜•

PS: Welcome!
    Actually, am bored of working for Infosys, irony is can't help and involving myself more into it, working in an IT industry is kind of a web, you want to get out of it but more you want to, more you are stuck!So,first smiley depicts frustration and the second one depicts 'can't do anything about it'.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Crazy Pixel
    Joined CE: Interestingly unique and great community to find like minds πŸ˜€
    Welcome to CE Shweta
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    let us know your original name?? πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Crazy Pixel
    Name: Shweta
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    let us know your original name?? πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜
    😏
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    got it πŸ‘ new kid to our family!!welcome shweta jiπŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Navriti Technologies is a Privately held IT and Services company co-founded by Mrinal Kumar and Mahesh Tekumpurathu in the year 2012. Navriti Technologies was started by a team having years...
Google runs a very successful program, called 'Google Launchpad' to mentor startups and turn them into successful businesses. Google is bringing the program to India and the is scheduled between...
Amazon's drones are coming to India; specifically Mumbai and Bangalore to deliver your Diwali gifts. Economic Times has reported that India will act as the launchpad for Amazon's drone-powered deliveries....
Sony Electronics has launched a new ultra-portable camera called the Ξ±5100 (model ILCE-5100) which is ultra-lightweight and packs inside it superior image capturing capabilities. Being promoted as the speedy camera,...
Hello Friends, I am Jayasanker. R, working as Civil Engineer in Qatar. Hope all are fine. Recently joined in this community thinking that I will get new ideas and news...