Hello Crazy Folks

Hello Folks.

I am Sachin, pursuing Mechanical Engineering, 3rd year.
Stumbled upon this forum while searching for project ideas.I am really amazed at the wealth of info available here,hence decided to be a CEian right awayπŸ‘

I am an automobile freak and you can find me on various auto forums like #-Link-Snipped-#, New Cars, Used Cars, Buy a Car, Sell Your Car - CarWale, and The Automotive India – Fuel For Petrol Heads with the same handle name. Apart from cars, my world revolves around books,nature trails and photography .

Well, I have spoken enough and bored you folks to no end, let me stop it here.

Looking forward for some meaningful interaction and a memorable experience here.

Cheers,
Sachin

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Sachin: Welcome to CE.
    We are happy to have you here.
    I hope to see you around more often. πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Sachin.
    Enjoy your stay here.
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    Welcome to CE!
    PS : I'm a fan of Calvin and Hobbes too 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey there! πŸ˜€

Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE. Can we expect car and bike reviews from you here? We've a CE - Reviews section which will shine with your contribution πŸ˜€ .
  • sachinj12
    sachinj12
    Thank you all!

AbraKaDabra
    @Sachin: Welcome to CE.
    We are happy to have you here.
    I hope to see you around more often. πŸ˜€
    sahithi pallavi
    Welcome to CE Sachin.
    Enjoy your stay here.
    Thank you folks, for the warm welcome. I am really overwhelmed πŸ˜€

sam_from_hell
    Welcome to CE!
    PS : I'm a fan of Calvin and Hobbes too 😁
    I love that wicked kid 😁

The_Big_K
    Hey there! πŸ˜€

Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE. Can we expect car and bike reviews from you here? We've a CE - Reviews section which will shine with your contribution πŸ˜€ .
    Yes of course, it would be my pleasure to contribute something useful for the forum. Rest assured, will post a review on my bike/car shortlyπŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • rupz144
    rupz144
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE !
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Hieee.. welcome to CE..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has launched a new program for the people who can discover security vulnerabilities in Google's Websites or Online Applications. It will pay something between $500 and $3,133 to such...
hello frnds,actually i m doing my final year project on optical character recognizer using MATLAB.....i have started my implementation....but don't know hw to start the training an testing of characters....could...
A Simple Program on TRI C for P89V51RD2 Obstacle avoider Robot #include #include #inlcude //We include necessary header files here #define forward 0x05; //0000 01 01 both motors in forward...
Following are the repeatedly asked Questions: Explain the different computer network functions. What are the differences between packet switching and circuit switching? Explain the OSI reference model with diagram. Compare...
Following are the frequently asked questions in theory and viva of Different University Exams. 1. What is the various applications of computer graphics? 2. Explain about CAD. 3. List the...