hello 'CRAZY' engineers. . . !!

hello everyone , Iam priyanka presently pursuing my B.Tech IIIrd yr. ECE from rajasthan . I hold interests in reading books , music, net surfing and many more. I am basically interested
in communication sector field and wish to continue my job and studies in the same.
feeling good to be a part of this community.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    priyanka08pdd
    hello everyone , Iam priyanka presently pursuing my B.Tech IIIrd yr. ECE from rajasthan . I hold interests in reading books , music, net surfing and many more. I am basically interested
    in communication sector field and wish to continue my job and studies in the same.
    feeling good to be a part of this community.
    Welcome to CE 😀 We're happy to have you with us.

We hope to see you around.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    welcome to CE! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I am a btech cse student. I am working in a small company as a QA Engineer. I would like to prepare for some good jobs. What are...
i hav gt a seat "pgdivesd" at tica kandivli....pls tell me abt dis campus
hello every engineers... i m final year I.T. student.. i need suggestion for select my final year major project topic in php or java or .net.. plz write here some...
Anybody here give me idea for my design project related to waste water treatment plant.
Most of us stick to just one profession all our lives. Some of us spend entire lives working as electrical, electronics, computer, mechanical engineers and work on various projects. But...