Hello Crazy Engineers...! This is My Intro...

Hello CEans!

Myself I am Arunkumar, Currently working as a Sr. Quality engineer in FTD India Pvt. Ltd since 5 years. I have completed my graduation from Computer Science Engineering from JBIET Hyderabad.
I joined this group to get / share knowledge.

Thanks,
Arun Kumar

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you on board. Welcome to CrazyEngineers family #-Link-Snipped-#
    Do not hesitate in taking part in ongoing discussions and feel free to initiate your own. We hope you will enjoy being a part of CE.
  • AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    Arun Kumar Gaddam
    Hello CEans!

Myself I am Arunkumar, Currently working as a Sr. Quality engineer in FTD India Pvt. Ltd since 5 years. I have completed my graduation from Computer Science Engineering from JBIET Hyderabad.

Thanks,
    Arun Kumar
    Arun Kumar Gaddam
    Hello CEans!

Thanks,
    Arun Kumar
    welcome sir &sharing some information this group

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the exact definition of Definition of Wetted Wall Column in Mass transfer. Can anyone tell the uses of this equipment in lab ?
I am Ankush Sharma, working in IT filed. I joined this website by the domain name. Domain name appears the freshness, madness in invention and creativity. Getting knowledge from different-...
So, part of being a project lead is getting new and exciting talent on board. Part of bootstrapping means I can't pay as much as the well funded companies out...
Hi, is there a crazyengineers android app, if no then can I create it?
I would like to introduce my self in this forum ..am Ukesh and am doing aeronautical engineering, am not familiar with forums but am interested in learning something new😀...