Hello Computer professional

My self Dashaanan, A professor from IIT Bombay.
Eventually I Heard from a friend of mine on Facebook ( Favorite pass time of young and adults nowadays) That This is a good site for Computer professionals.

That person was desperate to have me on Forum. He wanted me to write something here. So I just started with a very simple topic of Database languages.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to crazyengineersforum sir 😀 :welcome:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dashaanan
    My self Dashaanan, A professor from IIT Bombay.
    Eventually I Heard from a friend of mine on Facebook ( Favorite pass time of young and adults nowadays) That This is a good site for Computer professionals.

That person was desperate to have me on Forum. He wanted me to write something here. So I just started with a very simple topic of Database languages.
    Hello Dashaanan 😀 Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy being on CE and helping all of us make CE a useful and fun resource for engineers around the world. Keep us updated on the latest developments at IIT and we'd be happy if you tell your students about CE. We look forward to your posts :
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome: Welcome to CE-Family!!!!:welcome:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Sir, Welcome to CE Family. Looking forward to see you Active here. :bighug:
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Dashaanan Sir!
    We are glad to have you on our forum! 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Dashaanan Sir!!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! Looking forward to your involvement in the forums.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you want to know how loads (weight of the structure, weight of objects, soft soil, temperature, earthquake, wind and vibration) effect big structures.... Try this: BUILDING BIG: Loads Lab
If you want to know more and test the different materials(wood,plastic, aluminum,brick, concrete, reinforced concrete, cast iron, and stee) used in building structures... Check this out: BUILDING BIG: Materials Lab
Know more about forces that act on building structures and see it in real life examples. See this: BUILDING BIG: Forces Lab
sir, i am b.tech IIIrd year student i am doing engineering for computer science and i wants to do summer training from udaipur sir you can suggestion me that till...
Hello Ceans, This thread is specially for the group study of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering, But more than that here we are also going to check that how much we...