hello CEans

this is my second introduction..i haven't been at this site for quite some time and i'm glad i'm back at the circulation..LOL

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sarah, why not tell us a bit more information about yourself and share your experience here on CE? 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome back Sarah_Joy and Enjoy your stay here on CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome back!!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome: back
  • Girma
    Girma
    I am one of the craze engineer and i am glad of being member of this group.
  • Girma
    Girma
    hello cEns I am searching for a mini project on microelectronics (the project should be hardware design without any softwar application and the maximum time for the project complishment should be 60days), so any craze engineer how has project idea can help me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Girma
    hello cEns I am searching for a mini project on microelectronics (the project should be hardware design without any softwar application and the maximum time for the project complishment should be 60days), so any craze engineer how has project idea can help me.
    First Of all Welcome to CE Family Girma,

Have you Checked Our Project Idea Section? Here it is :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Sarah!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome back 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Militants attacked a naval aviation base in Karachi, Pakistan Sunday, security officials said. At least two people were injured and one airplane was destroyed, a navy spokesman said. But the...
This is one of the craziest social work idea I have come across. It is called 'Donate a Word' Campaign by UNICEF in collaboration with Google Chrome. Donate a World...
Disney researchers along with colleagues at ETH Zurich are developing algorithms that instruct robot swarms on how to move into into different patterns using smooth and visually appealing transitions. Check...
Disney Research is seeking to hire world-class senior research scientists in the following areas of focus, each of which has potential for significant economic benefit to businesses of The Walt...
I came across this news. NASA is expecting a safe return of Endeavour. NASA says Endeavour damage poses no danger during re-entry - National Space news | Examiner.com