hello CEan's

Hi.I am Rohan Subbaiah doing my 3rd year mechanical engg.I am glad to be 1 of you.Thanks for accepting me as the part the CEan's.thank you

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE Rohan.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    welcome to ce
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rohan! πŸ˜€ We're happy to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yes welcome! I like the pirate flag.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need some help. we have mini project& we decided to do "mobile controlled home appliances". ineed some information about it plzzzzzzzzzz help me 😎😎😎

hi

i need some information about the mini project what i need to do our project is "mobile controlled home appliances" can u plzzzz help me😎😎😎
hello CEan's.I am rohan subbaiah doin my third year mechanical engg.Can u please help me out with my project?I have to do a project next year so got to prepare...
im buying an enfield 350 bullet in d next month (yeah aftr my xams).... m gonna modify it n have already designed a fuel tank,handle bar, optional sissy bar n...
Whats up, CEans? Here's a description of WTIS Day: The purpose of World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is to help raise awareness of the possibilities that the use of...