Hello ! CE Members

Dear CE Members !
I am new to CE forum....I found this very interesting .....this provides a platform for crazy Engineers to share their ideas and thoughts among the world....really very happy joining this forum, well by profession I am Civil Diploma holder and doing job as Technical officer, Roads & Buildings Department, Govt of Andhra Pradesh , at Visakhapatnam with 32 years of service and now age of 52 years. I am very glad to join here to meet professional engineers here and share knowledge among them and up to date my knowledge with latest design techniques & Softwares.
With Regards
Vizagroads

Please visit my civil blog
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to have you with us, Vizagroads ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and all our members will benefit from your posts. Tell us how did you discover this website?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good to have you here. Looking forward to your contribution in the Civil section. ๐Ÿ‘
  • vizagroads
    vizagroads
    Hello
    The _Big_K

I discover this beautiful forum through net search
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. Good to have you here.
    And It's really nice to see a Good Government Servant here ๐Ÿ‘
    Have you seen our Civil Engineering Section? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vizagroads
    vizagroads
    Dear CE Members ,
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#,#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    vizagroads
    Dear CE Members ,
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#,#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    That would be great. ๐Ÿ‘
    Though I'm from Computer Science background, I'm an ardent lover of the Civil Engineering wonders across the world. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We would love to read all about your work and projects and see you help fellow engineers here. Welcome to CE Family.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India also figures prominently in this National Geographic video on human bondage. Child labour is rampant even in cities like Bangalore. I see it all round. We have to hang...
hi all A solar panel is required to charge a battery . the voltage, current and the capacity of the battery in Ah are known. now how do we proceed...
hi all A solar panel is required to charge a battery . the voltage, current and the capacity of the battery in Ah are known. now how do we proceed...
in a differential, the pinion gear is rather smaller than the crown gear. so does torque step-up take place when power is transfered from the pinion to the crown gear...
if you check out the technical specifications of any vehicle and look under the engine section , there will be a parameter which will go like : max.torque : x...