Hello big k and all the CEs

I am an automobile engineer, currently in delhi workin with a company as an instructor teaching softwares like CATIA and ANSYS.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Pankaj. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your colleagues/friends.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Pankaj !!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE pankaj..!

Hope an active participation from you..!
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE..
  • pankajvig
    pankajvig
    Thank u all the CEs
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome Pankaj

We hope you have a great time here :dance:
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi pankaj welcome to CE.....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family 😀 pankaj
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE.,
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Welcome Buddy!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    So dude, you finally joined up!! nice going!! Welcome to CrazyEngineers, or CE as we like to call it..

PS- this is aashish
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome pankaj
  • dazzling
    dazzling
    welcome to CE.

Hope to see you again njoying in between threads.😁
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hey Pankaj cant find you for long time!
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This Mobile Phone Application which can speak out the text messages you receive on your handset. This would make sure that you don't have to read to messages manually and...
I got the CE t-shirt ,it's very nice & Cool , i will post snaps tonight... *Thread No 27,000* Check Out Some More On:- https://sites.google.com/site/maheshdahale7/ce-t-shirt
HI guys..! In this sem, we have a term paper lab. We have to prepare a paper according to IEEE format on our own topic..! So, suggest me a good...
Thunderbird, Mozilla's email solution, is launching its much awaited version 3.0 in next few hours. Thunderbird 3.0 features loads of new features including tabbed mails [Something like Yahoo Mail] and...
Google will start listing real time information from various sources like tweets, blog posts, and also information from sources like MySpace and yes, even Facebook. Other Google partners include FriendFeed,...