Hello...... anybody here ????

Name: Sreejith T Vikram

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering

*Hobbies & Interests
: Computers,Reading ... discovery channel....and much more ..

*Aim in life
: I Wanna be a professional computer programmer

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I think this corner seems to be tooo craaazzzyyyyy as me .. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sreejith T
    Name: Sreejith T Vikram

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering

*Hobbies & Interests: Computers,Reading ... discovery channel....and much more ..

*Aim in life: I Wanna be a professional computer programmer

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I think this corner seems to be tooo craaazzzyyyyy as me .. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hey, Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family. Feel free to participate in every discussion. Do Keep visiting the forum frequently!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy here and also tell your friends about us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Looking forward to see you active on forum.
  • Sreejith T
    Sreejith T
    Thank u guys ..... i hope that u all will be with me ..๐Ÿ˜€ from now onwards...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the modern supercomputers , uses linux based operating systems.Why don't they use Windows?
Anybody any good SPICE program for Linux. I am in audio HI-FI (beginner) and had LTSpice, but it is only for Windows. Thank you, Michel
Foxconn is the Chinese manufacturer of Apple products. Terry Gou, CEO of Foxconn has said that people should wait for the upcoming iPhone from Apple and not put their money...
On Bagshot Island, there is an airport. The airport is the homebase of an unlimited number of identical airplanes. Each airplane has a fuel capacity to allow it to fly...
Hello friends, I am diploma holder in ECE ... I am abt to go for D2D (diploma to degree) .. as per GTU, i can choose ECE or ICT (Information...