hello all

i am an trainees in College of Science and Technology at Bhutan pursuing B.E. in Civil Engineering. by this site i have full hope to gain a support and knowledge regarding about my course and others too...........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, dec nor 😀 Tell us a bit more about yourself. I've few friends in Bhutan 😀
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Forum. Looking forward to see you active here. 😀
  • Dai
    Dai
    Most welcome to the community,
    I am also new here, nice to have you on this board. Enjoy learning here.
    #-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE!! Tell us more about yourself!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One my friend's brother got 3183 rank in GATE. He is from EC branch. Which college he might get? Someone said that he can get admission in new IIT's or...
Hi CEans, I am thinking of buying a new laptop and doing some research on the products available. It would be great if you can share your experiences/views. My requirements...
Hello Friends, I am working in student database management system a web application in j2ee. I have a problem with Login and Logout. When I Login into my profile on...
Protectoplas, earlier a fiber glass company now offers CAD solution in almost all file types. It has now announced CNC precision plastic and wood cutting services. Here is the news...
CEans, We're happy to announce the CE Advance EyeCare® technology that automatically determines vision problems. The technology has been developed after 18 years of intense research at CE Labs. If...