Hello all crazy Engineers....

Hello all my crazy engineers,
I'm Logan and currently working as a website designer in Bhopal, after a long wait i finally got job but not satisfied. As I'm a Mechanical engineer by my qualification.
I joined CrazyEngineers because:My friend who is an existing member of crazy engineer told me that this site is the great forum , if you have doubts about any think here you can ask and the members are so helpful .
So as I told previously that I'm a mech. engineer so I'm facing some problems so please admin allow me to ask some more queries .

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Is not website design a bit off axis for a Mech E?
  • Logan Mollar
    Logan Mollar
    Yes, I know it's a far big sifting of field, the over-all credit goes to bad time I tried a lot for Mech E job but due to lake of reference in any company, I never got any job in Mech. So .....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Logan Mollar
    My friend who is an existing member of crazy engineer told me that this site is the great forum , if you have doubts about any think here you can ask and the members are so helpful .
    Your friend is right. ๐Ÿ‘ Welcome to CE Family!

Use this area: #-Link-Snipped-# to post a detailed query about your academics, work exp, your aspirations and what your doubts are. Members here will surely help you out and point you in the right direction. All the best.
  • Logan Mollar
    Logan Mollar
    Thanks !
    For approving me as a member. And for making such a nice website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Idachaba Ojodale, a computer science student in federal university, Lokoja, kogi state Nigeria. I am about writing my final year project. I love football, my hobby is watching...
As an electronics and telecommunication engineer, which is best suitable career with hot sallery for this stream? Experianced people please share your openions.
sir I am doing my B.E (Ece)in Sathyabama university chennai so I have planned to do a internship program with drdo so indeed I don't no to which mail id...
My Name: Rahul Matwala My Engineering Discipline: Electronics & Communication What Do I Do? : Tech. Support Engineer How many years of experience do I have? only 0.75 year. What...
hmm.. i've ordered a T-Shirt from here and i got a message from payumoney for the the payment. When i enter my debit card details, it shows "Your Payment has...