hello, a newbie here with lots of help needed :(

Hello,
Just found this website and (seriously)joined this website to gather a lot of information and stuff ๐Ÿ˜”

The problem is that im in my 5th semester of (electrical engineering) but by now i literally havent learnt anything yet which by using could enable me to make a simple project for myself ๐Ÿ˜”

Looking forward for a lot and lot of information to gather ๐Ÿ˜” as by next year i would have to start working on any project ( related to electrical engineering )

Hope to find a lot of information here ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah sure netfreak
    You will get complete assistance here
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE,
    We're happy to have you here.
    We hope you will enjoy CE.

check out this section
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @netfreak:

Good to have you with us. I'm sure you'll find solutions to all your problems here. All you have to do is search the forums and if you don't find what you are looking for, simply go to appropriate section and describe your problem in detail (with all supporting information, your own efforts so far etc.). Do not forget to provide appropriate title to your post so that others browsing the forums know what help you need, just by looking at the title of your thread.

Be assured that you will find lot of talented and helping engineers on CE.
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE.
    Hope you will enjoy CE.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..welcome to CE....have confidence in yourself..everyone is same ....
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    netfreak,
    hello & welcome to CE ..i on behalf of our 55K+ members heartly welcome you & thank you for being a part of our membership.
    Well can you tell us what brought you here?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE..!

We hope an active participation from you..!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hey there netfreak,๐Ÿ˜€
    why so many sad faces?
    just chill out and enjoy it here and who knows you might just stumble across a good topic you do know and in a matter of time you will have your dream project.....๐Ÿ˜€
    good luck
    and looking forward to a lot of active participation from you.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome netfreak ...now you have found the right place so don't worry .just enjoy here and take the help of our brilliant CE's as much as you can ๐Ÿ˜€
  • netfreak
    netfreak
    oh
    thanku everyone, i heartly mean it .. .

Seriously, its a quite pleasing response from all of u , in jst a day i have got so many replies from so many people here

I really am luking forward to get all the information and knowledge that one must have ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @netfreak: Do help us keep CE fun and professional. As a protocol, no one on CE uses SMS language.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Welcome to ce ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hello, welcome to CE!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    welcome netfreak.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have this little project in my mind to control the fans,lights and other electrical devices through my computer. . . which by further expanding i would try implementing...
Sir / madam, My question is The length of each side of a square is 3x/4+1. What is the perimeter of the square a. x+1 b. 3x+1 c. 3x+4 d....
I'm bit surprised to see that Airtel (India's foremost telecom operator) has now ventured into website hosting business! Look here: Airtel Choose from over 15,000 High quality Template Possibilities Get...
hi Ceans Please answer this question What is the Storage virtualization and benefits of Network Virtualization . i want this urgent
Hi CEans,every one has their own thoughts brilliant as well as foolish ones but the point is they has to tell their ideas and share their ideas to others so...