helllo

hi i am kannappan dng ma engg @ chennai.......im very passionate abt xploring nw ideas........and i guess this site ll help me out.........๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome Kannappan. Yep, CE is a place to explore and discuss new ideas ๐Ÿ˜€ Have fun posting!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any random ideas on improving forum activity? At present, the number of new members joining CE is greater than the number of posts we generate per day ๐Ÿ˜’.
I unofficially declare the installation of :- The CE Exclusive Club:200 โ€‹ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ All members with 200+ posts are eligible to join! ๐Ÿ˜ Rest - we look forward to having...
Hello Friends, Myself Harshil 3rd Year Computer Engineering Student. I Would Like To Share a New Topic Named Genetic Programming. I Have Given Three Seminars On This Topic. Genetic Programming...
What is the difference between a traditional programming and Genetic Programming ????๐Ÿ˜•
Hey all, This post is basically out of Interest. I have noticed lot of problems with Roads in India(specially at my place).In India road construction is very costly, roads are...