Heat Exchange Project Using Insert

can u help me by suggesting me some ideas about heat exchanger project using insert

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    santoahi saha
    can u help me by suggesting me some ideas about heat exchanger project using insert
    Thread moved to Project Ideas and Seminar Topics section of CE Forums.
  • santoahi saha
    santoahi saha
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That does not make any sense. Insert where? For what purpose?
  • santoahi saha
    santoahi saha
    in a tube type counter flow heat exchanger to enhance heat transfer
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Inserts have been used for long to improve heat transfer. There are issues related to pressure drops (with associated pumping cost), cost of inserts and fabrication costs. Fouling is an added problem if the fluid passing over the inserts is not clean.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    3D Numerical Simulation of Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer for Asymmetric Spiral-Gear Inserts in a Tube | Scientific.Net

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know how the nodes are connected in breadboard?please reply.
i have gone through a paragraph in my microprocessor book under the title signal description in 8086 in which i didn't understand some of the terms: time multiplexed machine cycle...
Hey there,.a gist about me! Name:S Sairam Engineering Trade:ECE Location:Chennai Occupation:Student(Since Birth) Work Experience:in 4 years Hobbies & Interests: Cricket,Cricket,Cricket Aim in life:IIM Graduate I joined CrazyEngineers because: I was...
Is Knowing Python a very necessary and important criteria for placements these days? CEans help me out.!?
Does any one have idea about the selection process of harmon international?If yes then plz tell the aptitude questions and the selection process.