Heat dissipation in the rail engines

My question is about the heat dissipation in the rail engines. Engines being a mechanical device gets heatedup on continuous working and heat dissipation must be done and nowadays we are using electric engines, so my point is that how much amount of heat is generated and dissipated from an electric rail engines. Can any one of please help me out in the matter?? And some model calculations related to it would me more useful.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I really don’t know why we are stick up to 3 phase alternator I don’t believe it is constructional limitation What are the reasons for limiting up to 3 phase...
ARM based Chromebooks & low-speed Atom based Chromebooks had some concerns related to processing speed. So, Finally few good companies like HP,Acer & Asus are bringing out the new Chromebooks...
The mecca of Indian engineering & technology, the institutes most of you (had) bet your lives on to get into, the revered Indian Institutes Of Technology do not seem to...
If I ask this question to a school kid, The probability the answer is "YES" is high.So I am posting this question to you because all of you would have...
This year has been great for Celkon. With frequent launches of its new smartphones, the Indian mobile manufacturere has been a part of the news headlines for multiple times over...