Heartbleed Bug: Public urged to reset all passwords

Quote:
Several tech firms are urging people to change all their passwords after the discovery of a major security flaw.
Endquote

Can somebody in the know comment on this?
Heartbleed Bug: Tech firms urge password reset - BBC News

Replies

• vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    It's not as urgent as that,But changing your password is very easy. So it's not a bad idea but it's not something people have to rush out to do unless the service recommends you do so..👍
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    To all,
    Read this and do needful ASAP...👍.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google’s ambitious Project Ara has got a major update today with the release of its first Module Developer Kit (MDK) v0.10. Paul Eremenko, head of Project Ara made the announcement...
Did you exercise your right? Did you #voteforindia #generalelections2014 #loksabhaelections2014 ??? If Yes, please say 'AYE' and hope for a better and stronger India...
The Gionee Elife E7 Mini smartphone has been launched in India today at a price of Rs. 19,500. Last year, the company had unveiled the Gionee Elife E7 in China...
HI CEans . I know that most of the CEans out there must be a first time voters and I am desperate to know the pulse of India on my...
Lava has come up with a new low-budget smartphone for the Indian market called the Lava IRIS 406Q. The brand new entrant in the popular Lava series of smartphones is...