Heart Beat In Security?

other than scanning,finger prints,key,eyes,voice...........for the security
we can use heart beat ?
if there is any other new idea for the security

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Scanning thumb is done because each homo-sapien has different fingerprint.
    Retina-scanning works on same principle.
    When it comes to heart-beat I don't think every humanbeing has different type of heartbeat.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is possible. A company based out of Israel, called Idesia Biometrics was recently acquired by Intel. The company specialized in using heart beats to recognize people on PCs or mobile devices.
    Heartbeat information is observed using the three sensing modalities - electrical potential, sound and reflection/absorption of light. It is REALLY difficult to recreate a combination of these three to deceive or fake the security systems.
    Check the paragraphs about HeartBeat Biometrics in this book -
    Biometrics: Theory, Methods, and Applications - Google Books

I think a lot of research can be done on this topic. #-Link-Snipped-# What are you working on?
  • bharathi ish
    bharathi ish
    i have an idea to set the security for the personal locker in the bank
    this is my project in B.E.
    can u give more ideas for me about this topic
    thanks for your information
  • bharathi ish
    bharathi ish
    Which language is easy to write the programs for my project?
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    AbraKaDabra
    It is possible. A company based out of Israel, called Idesia Biometrics was recently acquired by Intel. The company specialized in using heart beats to recognize people on PCs or mobile devices.
    Is everyone has different type of heartbeats like Fingerprint?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Iswarya *Engineering Trade:BE-CSE Location:Madurai *Occupation:Student *Aim in life:want to be a project team leader *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I need 2 clear my doubts and help for my projects
Hie Frnds 😀 Im Vish n i just passed diploma Computer Engineering and now i want 2 apply for degree and available Streams are Computer Engineering Computer Science & Engineering....
CEans, I'm happy to announce a new feature on CrazyEngineers - thread prefixes. We now have the ability to add a 'prefix' in the thread to make it easier to...
Quora can be a great place to get professional answers to your professional questions, but 'Answer Underground' is a place for professional answers to hmm, the unprofessional questions. The app...
Hi seniors, Is there anybody to provide information about career after VIT Mtech CAD/CAM...please tell me the present placement scenario...avg packages ...highest and lowest of the same....thanks inh advance please...