Healthee.in Lets You Buy Fitness Equipments & Sports Gear Online In India

The Indian eCommerce in an interesting space. People keep on predicting doom or a bubble burst; but the bubble keeps on getting bigger in size with new entrants with speciality offerings. Healthee.in has setup a foot in the online fitness equipment, sports gear and neutrition supplements markets and aims to compete directly with the likes of HealthKart.com. The startup is a brainchild of Anant Mendiratta and Bhavik Shah along with Prateek Kesarwani.

The startup is bootstrapped and has already grown to a team size of 8. The startup focuses on equipments like treadmills, stationary bikes and elliptical trainers. The startup is said to be receiving about 350 orders a month and the average transaction size is Rs. 3000. The company has tied up with aramex and FedEx to handle the shipping throughout India.

Let's wish all the best to the team behind this startup. I'd like to know from CEans how many of you have ordered any sporting gear or nutritional supplement online? Do you think with the giants like Flipkart & Amazon already in the field, smaller companies like Healthee.in have a chance to grow? Or do you think acquisition is what they're aiming for?

If the Healthee.in team is reading this, we'd like to have your views.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well I would prefer to make such deals in person. I personally don't feel buying such costly instruments just based on information. There is a possibility of damage and error where support may constantly be needed. A in-hand feel should be there. But this is my opinion, doesn't have to be right.

But still this is a good venture to start. But with Flipkart and Snapdeal already doing this job, I don't see much scope of advanced development UNLESS they offer excellent price tags on their equipment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, Below is a detailed information about network drives and how to create them on windows operating system. Network drive is a feature of windows operating system which serves...
Hey guys, I am currently working on a project for my software engineering class and there is this idea we built. I will tell about it in detail. Please feel...
frnds,hw cn we derive the equations for L& C in buck& boost converter.
Base OS gets affected by virus, Is it possible that OS in virtual box or vmware getting affected by virus.
If u have document or note send me . or send me link about it.