HeadStart/Foundation Training in Acceture...!!

Hello Friends,
Yesterday I got offer letter from Accenture. And in the information it is written that they will conduct 2 phase training. First Phase will be conducted on December and 2nd phase after joining the company.

So I want to know that what type of training they give in 1st and 2nd phases. Actually It is written in that, candidate have to score minimum 60% in 1st phase and 2nd phase and overall phase score should be 65% otherwise joining will be revoked.

So please anyone help me out. I am walking in darkness, which way to go. please direct me...!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai folks. i'm having a real tough time trying to type this down here. it must be because i'm just starting to use a touchphone (this one belongs to my...
Hey all, I am a freshman honors student at Arizona State University with a current declared major of Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Physics. ๐Ÿ˜ Looking for networking of...
CEans, We're taking steps to grow CE beyond a forum and a blog. This thread invites all the ideas which you'd like being executed through CrazyEngineers. I remember there were...
Please look @ the pictures below. I have drawn a master slave D flipflop with preset and clear option as mentioned in the book. Can any one tell me what...
Sorry for the delay in posting the answer to: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-quiz-puzzles-mathematics/49591-crazyengineers-grand-quiz-question-21-a.html Well, the question was little more tricky. First of all there wasn't any question mentioned upfront. The question was actually...