HCL Technologies Fresher Eligibility Requirement & Criteria

HCL is one of the preferred technology companies in India by engineers graduating in CS/IT and electronics related branches. I see a lot of candidates are searching for the recruitment eligibility criteria of HCL. I found the following information -

MCA + Engineering : Branches: Computer Science, IT, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Communications

BCA+BSC: Maths, Science, Computer Science, Electronics

Minimum 60% throughout in all the exams: 10th, 12th, all engineering semesters (until the last one at the time of recruitment) - for campus recruitment.

For off campus, the minimum percentage requirement is 65% throughout.

Selection Process: The initial elimination tests will include logical ability, quantitative ability and English language skills. Clearing this step will lead you to technical and then HR round of interview.

In the technical round of interviews - major emphasis is given on knowledge of engineering subjects, C, C++, Java, .Net (based on what you've mentioned in your resume).

If you have questions, feel free to post them here.

Replies

• disistj95
    disistj95
    I had 53% in my 12th std, with pcm. Now I am pursuing my 2nd year in CSE(BTech). As my 12th percentage isn't much impressive to sit in most of the placement drives, I am plannig to apply for 12th again, through NIOS. will it be helpful to me , to sit in campus recruitment drives?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, these are the questions very specific to company policy. I guess if you re-appear for 12th through NIOS, then your 12 passing year will coincide with your second year of engineering. I'm not sure if HCL will be comfortable with it. You better get it clarified by writing to the HR officials at HCL. Do we have anyone from HCL reading this? If yes, please clarify.
  • nikhil saini
    nikhil saini
    I don't know anything .I know only books knowledge.. You teach me . I will give you your own os..and do free job in your company one year.my self nikhil.. Mca student from khlsa college. Yamunangar
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nikhil saini
    I don't know anything .I know only books knowledge.. You teach me . I will give you your own os..and do free job in your company one year.my self nikhil.. Mca student from khlsa college. Yamunangar
    Not sure what you are implying here. You will have to get in touch with your college authorities to see if they can organize campus placements. This discussion is only meant to discuss HCL Technologies Eligibility Criteria. If you have any questions about it, you may ask below and we'll try to find answers.
  • ashish mathur
    ashish mathur
    i am pursuing bca and its my 2nd year(3rd sem.).
    with bca i am pursuing professional hacking certification(1 year)
    which is the best to mention in my resume ?
    which one can give me a better career ?
  • Umang Gupta
    Umang Gupta

Sir I have 2 back logs and my aggregate till 6 sem is 70.34℅ am I eligible for hcl 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - It's not clear if HCL accepts candidates who have got year backs in engineering or at any stage during their education. From what I've heard - I think they *do* allow candidates who've year backs.

HCL Nagpur has started taking candidates in their training programme; which is a paid program. Those who clear their program are allowed to join the company as an employee. 

• ramya esther
    ramya esther

Sir now  I'm pursuing mca  final year from 12th to now I'm above 70% student but in my 10th I got just 64.83% so can you please tell me that am I eligible  for Hcl

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - HCL requires having 60%+ throughout. However, you should check their official website for latest updates. 

• Chanti Mml
    Chanti Mml

Sir I have completed my graduation in 2017 I got 70% in graduation and 68% intermediate  89% tenth standard so can I eligible for Hcl 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Yes, totally. You have great percentage to become eligible for HCL. You should keep checking their website for any new job offers.

• Somasekar V
    Somasekar V

Hi sir/madam, my name is somasekar, qualification: 12th not completed and studying i.t.i  typewriting higher completed but awaiting for result, but i have a lower certificate. My age is 26. Seriously i'm searching for permanent job. Please reply me sir. I am waiting for your reply.

• SURAJ KUMAR
    SURAJ KUMAR

Sir,I have completed 10th and 12th standard with aggregate 65.6% and 52% percentage of marks..Now currently I am pursuing B.Sc(chemistry,hons)from Nalanda Openn University.can I participate in job opportunities as HCL company ..please suggest me sir

Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All we have three servers one name AA (PDC) BB (ADC) CC (DB SERVER), db server(CC) server is at pdc(AA) site the adc (BB)is on vpn .. Recently we...
XC = 1/(2pi(f)C) capacitive reactance. XC is inversely proportional to frequency f. Now for DC f=0. Hence XC is infinite(theoritically). Hence it blocks DC. but any how when we connect...
What Is The Phenomenon Named "Blowback" In Inductive Loads??
Why we Stopped Using Bulbs Even It Provides Almost Unity Power Factor Which Is Always desired??
'Passwords' have continued to be the way we secure our computer systems, mobiles and tablets. There are several mechanisms that prevent password theft but those systems work mostly by capturing...