HCL outbids Infy; buys Axon

HCL has managed to push Infosys out of the Axon race by acquiring the UK based IT services company for GBP 441 million. Axon deal gives HCL the much needed boost in its bid to acquire the European customers. This is termed as a major setback for Infy as their bid of GBP 407million was rejected yesterday.

read complete news here #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    $34 million margin. Hmm!

So, I guess HCL forays into SAP thing? huh?
  • Differential
    Differential
    hmmmmm....................
    Eating of small fish by big one !
    I think, this is how companies become giants and then they go bankrupt !
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    $34 million margin. Hmm!

So, I guess HCL forays into SAP thing? huh?
    Yep. PLus it gives them access to a multi million account-- British Petroleum
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well it shows infosys lacks business acumen in recent past they have lost many lucrative deals and contract,i wonder how many years infosys will live!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hehe 😉 . All I know about Infy is that their top people are very professional. My own experience with them has been really good!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello to every one, I need a Circuit for Finding out a hidden RF transmitter. Can some one sugges me any idea please ? 😕 A RF Transmitter of a...
anyone here got experience in TCAD? i might got a few question regarding to this
Hi Friends Can any body explain how to interface Sony Ericsson j100i phone with a microcontroller such as AVR, PIC or 8051. Regards Nalin
I need the font that is used in making our Crazyengineers. at Title
How can the 3rd world control corrosion in a cheper and easy way,becouse in my country GHANA it is cousing a lot of damages.