HCL ME Y2 ICS Tablet With Wi-Fi & 3G Launched In India At Rs. 14,999

After #-Link-Snipped-# this April, HCL has launched its new tablet called as HCL ME Y2 in India. While in the previous models one had to use external 3G dongles, this one comes with an inbuilt SIM slot. It has a 7 inch capacitive WSVGA display of resolution 1024*600 pixels with an IPS panel. It runs Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) on a Cortex A9 processor clocking at a maximum of 1GHz with a 1GB DDR3 RAM. In terms of graphics, it has a Mali 400 graphics processing unit. The flash internal memory is of 8GB and the external memory can be expanded to up to 32GB by microSD card.

#-Link-Snipped-#

It sports a 2MP camera in the rear and a 0.3MP camera on the front. It measures 120 X 200 X 13 mm and weighs 370 gm. Other connectivity options include a microSD card slot, mini HDMI port, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mini-USB port and a full size USB port. The tablet is powered by 4000mAh Li-Polymer battery. As usual it skips the Google Play store and comes with ME App Store. It comes loaded with a host of applications for entertainment, productivity and social networking.  This tablet is priced at Rs.14,999 and is up for sale on the company’s official website and stores across India.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oregon State University has created a highly efficient microbial fuel cell. A microbial fuel cell is one that converts chemical energy into electrical energy. This technology is based on oxidation...
Shopping sites have proved their importance this time on the domestic turf. According to the listings on Snapdeal, Karbonn has come up with a new tablet called as Smart Tab-2....
Based on user requests, Google has added two new features for photo albums in Google+. Now users have the facility to view photos in a slide show format. All the...
The US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has revealed many innovations in the past such as Apple’s patents on informative shopping and the iPad's smart cover working as a secondary...
Tommo Inc. along with SNK PLAYMORE recently announced the release date of a device that is every gamer's desire - 'NEOGEO X GOLD'. This gaming system is an entire package...