HCL Corporation Donates 2.5% Shares To Shiv Nadar Foundation

HCL Corporation has decided to offload 2.5% (16 million shares) of its shares and donate the money raised to it Shiv Nadar Foundation.

The IT services provider tanked 7 per cent on BSE in morning trade amid a report that one of its promoters is likely to offload nearly 1.5 per cent stake in the open market.

Shares of HCL Technologies plunged 7 per cent to a low of Rs 347 a piece on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The scrip nosedived to Rs 353, down 5.28 per cent, on the National Stock Exchange.

As per the March quarter shareholding pattern available on BSE, HCL Corporation held 50.27 per cent stake in HCL Technologies - reports #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was randomly thinking about mini projects in Computer Science... and I came up with an idea of creating a desktop application to convert instrumental music (.wav files) into Notations....
Meaning: annoying person Usage: He is only a gadfly, paying too much attention to his like would be a waste of our precious energy. Syn: nuisance, pest
Is it true that a multimeter works at the giga hz frequency? I'm quite curious to know.
CEans, Tell us what do you think is the top feat of engineering ever? Also, you must support your answer. 😀 Is it the Great Wall Of China? Is it...
iam doing b tech engineering in information technology well, we are now in final year where we have to do academic projects using java or .net technologies. well please list...