Hayai Broadband in India Launching Soon!

Hayai means 'Fast' in Japanese.

Just read a news that, Pilots beginning in Mumbai, Pune and NCR (Noida), with services delivered via Fiber-Optics (Internet up to 100mbit/s and Hayai-Zone access up to 1Gbit/s) and Wireless (up to 8mbit/s) for both residential and business subscribers.

Location of servers: Mumbai (Bhandup and Dadar)
Location of office: Mahim

You may read the FAQs here: #-Link-Snipped-#

If anyone has any knowledge about it's updates, please post here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We started a thread here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...st-takers-experience-sharing-2011-2012-a.html and the response is overwhelming. It's evident that Reading Comprehension is the toughest part in the new GRE and maths or quants level is...
The 50% discount offer on the New GRE is about to get over, so I think there is no point in hurrying for the new GRE test dates. If you...
Hello guys, I love to play chess and won many prizes by competing in tournaments.I am not FIDE rated, but have won against rated players(On a good day,I have also...
Has anyone tried to get their Analytical writing test rescored? Is it worth the risk? I heard it takes $55 for a Rescore from ETS. I guess, if you are...
If you are facing a HR interview in campus recruitment drive, you are most likely to face this question: What do you know about our company? Share with us, how...