Have you seen our new welcome notice?

CEans,

I've put up a new welcome notice for all the visitors of the site (who're not logged in). I hope it looks 'nice' and 'appealing'. Please have a look at it and post your opinion.

PS: You'll have to logout to see the notice.

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    It is nice.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is totally awesome. It just goes to say that you shouldn't miss joining this wonderful site. šŸ˜
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Totally awesome.! šŸ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    awesome defined
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    It's really awesome
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    umm.. out of place layout???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the catch, fixing it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Donā€™t have a spoon? Iā€™ll fix thatā€¦ Seatbelt broken? I can fix that! New TV too big for the old cabinet? I can fix that! Electrical problem? I can fix...
before i logged in today say at 10- 1030 i found my server taking a very long time to open this page any reasons for it
So, the latest news in Indian computing is that the nation is building its own super computer which will be 61 times faster than the current record holder, IBM Sequoia....
Can anyone shed some light on 'yield line analysis' and any book where i may get relevant material? This concept was used in a paper "Lundgren, K., (2002), Modelling the...
good morning friends . this is a student from department of Aeronautical Engineering. I would like to do a mini project work on MAV which can useful in many ways...