1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Have you seen CrazyEngineers Quizzr?

Question asked by Kaustubh Katdare in #Coffee Room on Aug 3, 2019
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 3, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

We're super excited to announce the launch of QUIZZR - The Ultimate Real-Time Quizzing Game for everyone. 

How it works:

Quizzr hosts quizzes on variety of topics - listed on the main page - Upcoming Quizzes | CrazyEngineers

As a player, you must register for the quiz topics that you wish to participate in. Quizzes will be organized twice every week. 

The deadline for registration for every quiz is about 35 minutes prior to the quiz. Once you are registered, you will receive an email about 30 minutes before the quiz starts.

This email is special! Do not share it with anyone!

The email contains a link to access our 'Quiz Room'. Only those who have registered are allowed to access the Quiz Room. Be careful not to share this email with anyone - because it contains automatic login link. 

Quiz starts for everyone right at the scheduled time; and questions are thrown at the players after every 15 seconds. 

Players must pick the right answer and wait for the next question. Of course, players may change their answer any number of times while the question is visible on their screen.

We already have a few quizzes lined up. Go sign up! 

Leave your comments / questions and feedback below. 

Happy Quizzing! 

Posted in: #Coffee Room
PIYUSH KUSHWAHA
PIYUSH KUSHWAHA · Aug 4, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Well I missed the last one.. 

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 4, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Don't worry, @PIYUSH KUSHWAHA . The quizzes will be conducted every week, multiple times. Make sure that you are registered for the upcoming quizzes. 

PIYUSH KUSHWAHA
PIYUSH KUSHWAHA · Aug 4, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

I am looking forward to that.. I have already registered for upcoming quiz.

PIYUSH KUSHWAHA
PIYUSH KUSHWAHA · Aug 5, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Haha.. it was fun.. I only scored 3 out of 10.. congrats to other scholars who has good general knowledge than me.. keep it up..  ?

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 5, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

We look forward to receiving feedback about improving Quizzr. By the way, CE Mobile (and Desktop) apps are coming soon!

Those who're asking for it; leaderboards of the quiz will soon be released on a special section at Quizzr. Here's the leaderboard for today's quiz: The Brain Fart Leader Board | CrazyEngineers

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 5, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Btw, the 'Brain Fart' Quiz is expected to be 'tough' one. ? Other quizzes will have a mix of easy, medium and difficult questions. You'll enjoy them a lot! 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up